The place of divine plan; every physical building that you see, today, first existed as a plan in the heart of someone. This plan is later translated into a drawing on a paper, before the builders begin to build.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
In the same vein, God, who is the sole creator of man, has plan for each one. His plans are clearly documented in His word, the Bible. He has empowered us to be able to read and follow this plan, so as to be productive citizens on earth. A life that will count must have its root in a divine plan.
For your life to count, you must first lay hold God’s plan for you. This is neither optional nor negotiable; it is compulsory and mandatory. This is because until you can access this divine plan, you cannot make your count.
The Place Of Visions And Revelations
Visions and revelation are what open you to divine plan. This explains while the Bible says; “where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he” Proverb 29:18. Perish in the above context actually means to be stripped of honour, glory and virtue. That is, what rightly belongs to a man is snatched away by the enemy, because he lacks vision.
Vision is not dreaming and seeing things, neither is it just having a picture in your mind. Biblical vision is having supernatural access into what your future holds. It is God giving you supernatural entrance into what lies ahead of you. It is seeing into His plan for your life. God told JEREMIAH: before I formed thee in the belly I know thee, and before thou camest forth out of womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nation. Jeremiah 1:5. Vision is what makes a man or woman relevant to his or her world. It makes you a solution provider!
What Is Revelation?
Vision tells you what is ahead for you, so you have a focus and bearing. On the other hand, revelation gives you a detailed, step-by-step plan on how to get there. In other words, you act by revelation. Paul said: And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. Galatian 2:2
Paul went up by revelation, not just because he had a great future. As you embrace revelation, you will never again be found in low places of the earth! If divine plan is so important, for my life to count, how can I secure it? This shall be examined briefly at this point.
How to secure divine plan.
There is what to do in every situation of life. To access God’s original intention for your life and secure divine plan, you must give it all it takes.
- Enquire: It is your responsibility to ask. Amazingly, many are sitting and folding their arms waiting for God to physically appear to them in the night and say something such as: “This is My plan for you.” No! it does not come that way; you must make enquiries.
- Go to God in prayer: What prayer does is to virtue God into your situation. Prayer is not just avenue for asking for things to eat, wear and where to sleep; it is primarily a means of communing with your maker. You must lay hold on your life plan as spelt out by God, if your life must count.
- Mediate: The divine plan for your life is contained in the Word of God, the Holy Bible. There is, therefore, a need for you to read and mediate on the Word of God, before you can lay hold on His plan. Meditate on God’s Word, you will discover what is written concerning you.
What do you stand to gain by walking in divine plan?
- Divine strength: when you engage in what you are sent here on earth to do, you enjoy the strength of the Sender, because he knows that you need health and strength to pursue His plan for your life.
- Divine motion: when you follow divine plan, you also enjoy divine motion-supernatural speed. As long as you are following divine plan, you are a candidate for divine progress.
- Divine provisions: when you walk in divine plan, you enjoy divine provisions as well. You need not to fear, as you lay hold on God’s plan for your life and pursue it, I see you wave an eternal ‘good-bye’ to poverty, and an eternal ‘welcome’ to abundance.
May all the benefits of walking in divine plan be yours, in Jesus’ name.